If you are not 100% satisfied with your order (we hope you will be), we accept returns for store credit or exchange only. All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. We reserve the right to review all items if/and before store credit is given. Any reduced-price item of 30% off or merchandise marked “sale” or “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
● Any reduced-price item of 30% off or merchandise marked “sale” or “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
● Pre-orders are final sale
● Bodysuits are final sale
● Bralettes are final sale
● Accessories are final sale
● Shoes must be in the original shoebox and in original unworn condition. Shoebox must shipped in a shipping box as the original shoebox cannot have postal labels. We will not accept shoe returns if there are shipping stickers or labels on the shoebox.
● If items are damaged/defected due to shipping, you must notify us within 3 days of receiving your item(s).
● Store credit will not be given if items are defected and/or not in original condition and a shipping fee will be charged to your account in order to ship the item(s) back to you.
1. Please make sure you read our return conditions before you complete your return! :)
2. Please include your ORDER NUMBER and Reason for return. (i.e. wrong size, defective item, etc.)
Shop Legacy Lane
79 Chester Brown Rd
Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401
● Please allow 3-4 business days for us to receive your return, and 7-10 business days for us to process your return and store credit.
● You will receive an online store credit via email.
WE OFFER FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!
*within the continental US
● All orders will ship for a flat rate of $5.95 for Standard US Shipping within the United States and $12.95 flat rate to Canada.
● Priority Rush Delivery or Overnight: Please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and info. Mom-Fri 9-4pm ct.
● We do offer free shipping on orders that are over $100 within the continental United States!
● Shipping labels are printed and processed 1-3 days prior to orders shipping.
● Orders placed Friday-Sunday will ship the following Business Day.
● Processing times for orders are 1-3 days based on volume.
● Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled.
● You will receive a notification if there is any reason your order may be delayed or cancelled.
● There may be delays due to weather, holidays, and UPS/USPS delays that are beyond our control!
If the address you provided is incorrect and/or unable to be delivered, the customer is responsible for any additional postage needed. An additional flat rate of $8 will be charged to the customer to re-deliver any order that was placed with an incorrect or undeliverable shipping address.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email@example.com:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.